Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Frustration

The past couple of days, I have been waiting on my authorization to test for the National Registry for Emergency Medical Technicians. I have completed all of my hours of training and my class to be eligible to sign up for my certification exam. Unfortunately, every time I log onto the National Registry's website, it says that I am not eligible to take the test and I need my EMT class instructor to accept me to take the test. I called my instructor the other day and he said that I was all set up to take the test.... So basically my EMT instructor has me ready to test but the National Registry doesn't... I'm trying to figure out this frustrating dilemma and hopefully this all works out soon because I need to take this National Registry Test soon.

No comments: