Monday, May 3, 2010

Scholarship


Today I had an interview for a possible scholarship for Fire/EMS. When I got to the fire station (where the interview was going to be held at), I was somewhat nervous. Once the interview started, I soon started to relax a little bit. After some questioning, I was awarded the Scholarship. I will receive the actual scholarship on May 16. That will mean that I will be unable to race Chippewa Creek but, I am very thankful for the scholarship and this will be a huge help in receiving my Associates Degree in Fire Science next year. This weekend Dad and I are heading to Virgina to race the Kinetic Triathlon. There is going to be a lot of racers there and I am looking forward to it.

Later Days!

1 comment:

We've got a tale to tell! said...

Good luck this weekend!

Grandpa S.