Monday, June 7, 2010

H.S. No More






















Well, I graduated yesterday. Also, that morning, Dad and I raced the Twinsburg Duathlon. It started off as a completely horrible morning. Rain, lightning, thunder and heavy winds were making it seem like there was going to be no race. But thankfully there was a long break in the weather and the race was on. I felt good throughout the whole race and finished second overall. Dad raced great as well, finishing 6th overall. The whole BAFF team had awesome results and we all had a nice showing. After the race, I received my High School Diploma and that's that for my High School days!

3 comments:

Xavi Garcia said...

Congratulations for both!

Cheers form Hong Kong!

"XTB" Xavi

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Anonymous said...

congratulations