Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday Ride.

Today looked great to get in another long and hilly ride. Since we were in good spirits this morning after church, Dad and I decided to ride the old Greater Cleveland Triathlon half Iron-Man course. You would expect a triathlon course to be flat with some high speed sections. Not this one though. This course consists some of the biggest climbs around and some hills that aren't really big, just like miles and miles long. I think this was the third time riding this course so I didn't really know where I was going. I had to rely on my Dad to show me the way. When we arrived home, we had 65 miles in 3:30. Great training ride, great training speed and a great day. Now I'm just waiting to eat some bacon cheeseburgers made from our new grill! Perfect food for the training diet. ;)

Late.

No comments: