Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Snow....


The past couple of days, I should say the last week has been great. The sun was out, it was fairly warm; which led to riding outside. Today when I came home from school, I rode the trainer for the first time in a week or so. It sucked. It was snowing so hard today and the wind just made it worse. I'm really sick of the snow and just those couple of days of nice weather made me want to actually take out my racing bike out for rides! That's how nice some days were. It doesn't look like I will be getting outside to ride for another couple of days now. So far training wise, I feel great. Since Chippewa Creek is on this year, I have been climbing a lot on my rides and doing some climbing intervals on the trainer. But really nothing too exciting going on this week. Just looking forward to this weekend to get in some more good training.


Later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Scott and I did ride outside yesterday after you left for work. He rode your racing bike and I rode your training bike. We were only on the trainers when you left so you wouldn't get jealous! It was great conditions.

Just kiddin'
See ya tonight.