Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wet and Windy.

Today my Dad and I took off for a ride around 9:00. We are finally riding outside!!! It's about time! My Dad rode yesterday with my cousin Scott for about 1hr and a half and they said the roads were wet, but not too bad. Today's ride was the wet one. Since the temperature here at my place is like 55 degrees, all the snow is melting and the roads are like flooded. There is so much water on the roads which meant a lot of clean up afterwards. It's funny too, the one day when it is nice and warm, and perfect to ride outside, the winds were 25-30 mph. The gusts were around 35-40 mph!! We ended up finishing with 32.5 miles in just under 2 hrs. We got in some good climbing and some good fast pace work, since we had a tail wind. Average watts:159. Tomorrow Dad and I are heading to Brecksville to meet up with Rudy and Robert, and maybe some other folks to get in a good group ride.

I'm outie.

No comments: