Sunday, May 17, 2009

Awesome weekend.

Friday after school, my friends picked me up at the local grocery store, because it was easier for them to find the grocery store than to find my house. I got picked up and we all headed to Concord Fire Department. When we arrived we picked up our class instructor, who is also a Firefighter Paramedic. We drove from around 4:30 and arrived at our hotel in Harrisburg, Pa at about 10:00. We would have arrived earlier but we got lost and didn't know what exit we were suppose to get off at. After calling the chief to get directions, we found the hotel and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, we all woke up at around 6:00. The Fire expo started at 10:00 but we wanted to go early to play catch with the football. The problem was that we didn't have a football, and we had to find a Walmart or something to purchase one. We tried and tried to find a Walmart, or any place that would sell a football. We ended up getting lost again!! It was pretty funny though. After we found a Target, we bought a football and came up the expo about an hour early. So we played some football for an hour. When the expo opened, I walked in and the inside was huge. I have never seen such a huge place before. The building was called the Farm Complex I think. There were 4 or 5 rooms, but the rooms were monstrous. After about 6 hours of walking, looking, taking pi cures, and buying, we all headed back to the hotel. When we were back at the hotel, the chief called and asked if all of us wanted to go to his hotel to swim. Of course we said yes. After the swimming, we went to this restaurant called "Fire Mountain". This restaurant is officially the best in the whole world. All you can eat buffet, of real cooked food, for 10 dollars and some odd change. When the eating was over, we went the Bass Pro Shop and I bought a new camo wallet. That is my favorite place to go. This morning we woke up, ate breakfast and arrived back at Concord Fire Station at about 3:00. Then my friend drove me home.

With all the walking I did this weekend, my ankle is really swollen, but I can walk really good now. I can even run a little bit. But, I still have to let it heal before I really run on it. Well that's about it for now, awesome weekend and hopefully this week will be good to do some more training, since I didn't do any type of training all weekend. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Louis vuitton bags
accept got their own accent in our lives, for arcade or anywhere abroad after accustomed a louis vuitton handbags
with us. While traveling anywhere and the lv"
is the one which makes you beautiful wherever you go. This is not alone due to the architecture of the atypical louis vuitton Louis vuitton bags
accept got their own accent in our lives, for arcade or anywhere abroad after accustomed a louis vuitton handbags
with us. While traveling anywhere and the lv"
is the one which makes you beautiful wherever you go. This is not alone due to the architecture of the atypical louis vuitton