Saturday, May 23, 2009

Headlands Training Day #1


Dad and I and Doug, from Bike Authority worked the Mentor Headlands Training Day #1. It was a beautiful day today with no wind at all barely. Dad and I rode with the first group. It was a really good ride averaging around 21 mph and when we transitioned in the parking lot, Dad and I put on the running shoes and ran the 10k run course. It was the first run since I sprained my ankle. My ankle hurt for the first mile or so, but then it felt really good. I was very happy with today's training. Some of the other triathletes even swam! They said the water was pretty cold, even with the wet suits on. Crazy triathletes. Afterwards when we came home, we did some yard work and Nick and I went fishing for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is just an easy recovery day. See everyone at Westlake!!!

No comments: