Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bad but good.

Bad weather today, with it raining, windy and pretty dang cold. Instead on going out on the road, my dad and I went out for an hour run. We ran for about 7 or 8 miles. It was a perfect run averaging 7:45 to 8:00 miles. We kept it easy all the way because the loop that we were running had quite a bit of hills in it, pretty big ones too. We didn't have any problems with any cars the whole entire run untill we had about a mile and a half to go. A big truck, once again, came inches and I mean inches away from hitting my Dad. And to make it better, that truck had those side mirrors that extend about a foot away from the truck, so the mirrors on the side is what almost hit my Dad. After the truck passed, the rest of the cars were good. So no matter what we do, bike, run, walk on our hands, there is always that person that has to run you off the dang road. But other than that, perfect run and we did some push ups and pull ups when we finished up. Gotta keep the upper body goin too.

Later days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I almost ended up walking on my hands after that one.....The funny thing about this incident was the guy had a big Christmas Tree in the back of his truck that I assume he was going to go home and put up and ultimately "celebrate Christmas" Huh, I wonder if he know's the realy meaning of Christmas?