Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank you sir, may I have another....


...... windy ride that is. Today my Dad and I got in about an hour and a half on the road bikes. Since the weather has been so great, we just had to get out. It was about 45 degrees and sunny, but there was one problem, and it has been the same problem all year long...... wind. Everytime we go out for a ride, it is windy. It's not an easy breeze or calm wind, it is just plain WINDY. Most of the time around my house the wind is pretty tolerable. But the last couple of days, including today, it has been around 20-25 m.p.h. I don't know what has been up with this lately. I mean we are used to riding in pretty strong winds, but not this bad. O well, at least the weather is great, especially for this time of the year.

Riding outside is so much better than riding the trainer. Yesterday I got in a hard trainer workout. If I did that workout on the road, it would have been so much better. But, the reason why I didn't go out is because of........ the WINDS. That's mother nature for ya.

LATE

No comments: