Monday, December 22, 2008

LAZY...


Today had to be one of the laziest days I have had in a long time. I woke up around 7:45 this morning and got a bowl of fruit loops and got back into bed to watch my teli. Got outa bed around 8:30 and went into Nick's room to play some playstation. After about an hour, I looked outside and immediately shut the blinds and walked around from the window. The driveway had like a foot and a half of snow on it. It didn't help that there were like 40 m.p.h gusts either. My bro and I got outside and shoveled the driveway and it wasn't bad at all. It's a good thing that all the snow on the driveway was just powder, which was a lot easier to shovel. After all the shoveling, got in and just layed around the house until about 2:30 when my Dad got home. Around 3:00 put on the bibs and rode the trainer with my Dad for about an hour, it seemed like two hours. I hate riding the trainer, but you know when its 13 degrees and 40 mile an hour winds, the trainer is not bad at all. Now for the rest of the night, Im gonna do some more layin around and being lazy. That is until I have to go pick Nick up from work at 10:00.

So other than riding the trainer and shoveling the driveway twice, it was a lazy day for me and actually this might sound crazy but I hope I have something to do outside tomorrow, whether it be going out for a run or playing some snow basketball. I don't feel like really calling any of my friends to do something because all they want to do is sit inside and play video games all day or sleep in until 12:00. LAZY!

Late

No comments: