Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nothing Going On.


Nothing really going on here recently. Just been riding the trainer a lot and doing a little bit of running. Yesterday, I didn't have school because it was like -13* in the morning. It warmed up by quite a bit as the day went on too. It warmed up to about 5 or 6 degrees. For training yesterday, Nick, Dad and I did some weights. We did lunges, squats, calve raises, some core work, and some arm and shoulder work. I'm pretty sore right now, especially my inner quads. Today, my Dad and I are going to ride the trainers for about an hour, then jump off and put on our running shoes, along with 5 layers of clothing, and run a 5k. But, other than the typical training, nothing really exciting has been going on here. Just trying to stay warm.


Late

1 comment:

samlikesbikes said...

Haha yeah it's pretty hefty. I'm lovin' it so far.

I see your having fun with the cold too. It sucks! Hopefully it will start to warm up a little.