Wednesday, January 21, 2009

UGH.


Man school has been kickin my tail. We just finished with semester exams at the H.S. and those were pretty bad. I still have to take one more exam and that is Algebra II/ Trigonometry. I was supposed to take it today but it was scheduled at the end of the school day. I had class at Lakeland so, I rescheduled it to Friday. Lakeland has been really hard too. My British Literature class has been super boring. We are reading all kinds of poetry and I have no clue what those poems are trying to say. So I have to start studying British poetry more. In Chemistry, we already had a test 2 days after the new semester started. It was a test on elements and their atomic numbers and atomic weights. I recieved my results today and I ended up getting a B. So I'm pretty happy with that. But the class work is major hard, especially my 3 hour lab. It's a good thing my lab partner is really smart because without his help, I don't know how I would be able to fully understand what my Professor is trying to say. I am doing quite a bit of intense training too. Doing a lot of intervals on the trainer, running and doing some swimming. I feel great right now, feel like I can start racing. I'm very excited for the season to start. I'm so excited that I started to shave my legs again. We still have a long way to go though. Only a couple more months...... That's a long time. UGH!

1 comment:

Dad S said...

Tony -
You're my hero, man. I totally admire what you're doing. Keep up the good work - you'll get through it before you know it.
Grandpa