Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ski day.


Today Dad, Jon Rentschler, and I took a trip down to Chapin Forest for some skiing. I was pretty sketchy at first because I haven't been on skis in a long time. But, I got back into my skate ski groove and my form felt awesome. I actually wish that I was skiing earlier this month, and then raced the Nordic Flurry. I only fell twice too! So I was happy about that. We ended up skiing for about 2 hours, maybe a little bit over. I'm going to try and ski more this winter to work on my fitness and my core and shoulder strength. It was a PERFECT day today and I'm glad we went. It is so much better than riding the trainers. I would like to do some more skate skiing again here pretty soon, maybe next week since they are calling for more snow.
Over.

No comments: