Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh what good memories.


This picture was taken by Rick Adams and it was an awesome one! I love this picture because one, it was in a cyclocross race that I placed well in. And two, look at my main man Brent Evans! This race was the day after Halloween and Brent had to represent the Halloween spirit.
I remember what happened when this picture was taken. There was a sharp corner afterwards and I tried to stay really tight, but my back slipped out, almost causing me to crash. But you know, I have mad handling skills! :)
Awesome pic Rick.
Over

2 comments:

Rick said...

I'm glad you like the picture...great job this year! Feel free to use any of my photos, Tony.
Rick

SportBrente said...

Nice job on your new blog. Your 2008 cross season was amazing. Maybe it was the socks??
Be tough on your Dad, it will keep him young.
Thanks for the photo shout out, brother. Hope to see you out on the road soon.